Perfect Option for a Corporate Fishing Retreat
Here’s a corporate retreat idea that has it all. Consider a corporate fly fishing retreat for your staff, board members or investors.
The Ranch is about an hour from Bozeman’s Yellowstone International Airport (airport code BZN), which is accessible on nearly all major airlines. Airport shuttles can be arranged. Additionally, private planes can land right in Ennis at the Big Sky Airport (airport code EKS).
Throughout the years we’ve hosted everything from Young President’s Organization annual gatherings, board retreats, PLANET planning sessions, and much more. We offer an inspiring setting, unlike the usual conference rooms at golf or spa resorts. There’s a reason why highly successful companies return to The Ranch each year.
Inquire Below or Call 1-800-891-6158
Here’s our top 10 Reasons for making the Madison Valley Ranch your next business retreat location:
- Our property is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, features a trophy trout pond, challenging creek and world class fly fishing within a short walk. This is the Montana they’ve all heard about.
- We’re just far enough away from the hustle and bustle, without being inconvenient. We’re just a short flight into Bozeman and an hour-long drive that gets more and more beautiful as you go.
- Our accommodations are top-notch. We offer spacious, comfortable rooms furnished and kept to the highest standards with a true mountain ambience.
- The Great Room in the Channels Lodge features a full kitchen, two-story stone fireplace, DirectTV for sporting events, high-speed internet and amazing views of the Madison Range. It is the perfect setting for meetings and after-hours libations.
- The food is incredible and one of our greatest attractions at The Ranch thanks to Executive Chef Matt Pease. Your group will enjoy a plentiful breakfast buffet and a 4-course gourmet meal along with fine wines, craft brews and each other’s company in our family-style dining room. We are accustomed to working with each group ahead of time to accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions. Talk to us about catered snacks and lunches for your meetings.
- We have an on-site fly shop that is fully stocked with ORVIS rods, waders, flies and tackle for your group.
- We don’t leave the beginners behind! In fact, many of our corporate groups arrive as first-time anglers and leave as enthusiasts. Talk to us about setting up arrival day fly casting lessons on our private 2-acre pond to get everyone excited and ready for a day on the water.
- Our fly fishing guides are the best in the business and can cater to any skill level. It has been our experience that corporate groups benefit from learning something new. Fly fishing is a great team building exercise. Don’t think twice about it. It is perfectly OKAY if they’ve never held a fly rod before!
- Our staff is here 24/7 to make sure that your corporate retreat is everything you want it to be. We will work with you ahead of time to customize your trip so that all you need to do is arrive and focus on having fun with your guests.
- We have been in business 25 years and were voted 2015 Orvis-Endorsed Fly Fishing Lodge of the Year for all of the reasons mentioned above and more. Orvis does not grant this award lightly and we take a lot of pride in making sure we continue to live up to it. We continually strive to progress our customer service and amenities. Our goal is to make each coming year better than the last.
Give us a call to talk further about the possibilities and our special corporate group rates.
Click on the following to see the possibilities of our conference area.