The All New Madison Lodge ~ Coming July 2021
October 2020 was a definitive day in the history of Madison Valley Ranch when we demolished our longest standing Main Lodge building. We made way for an all new state-of-the-art fly fishing lodge building that will soon serve as the central hub of activity at MVR. Included in the plans is a commercial kitchen, wine/beer bar, lounge areas, large dining area, meeting facilities and six sizable guest rooms. Construction is moving right on schedule over this 2020/2021 winter. Crew expect to be finished with construction in June and we anticipate a grand opening date of July 1st, 2021.
Madison Lodge Amenities
- 1,500 square foot commercial kitchen
- Larger and improved dining area
- Bar/lounge area with seating, fireplace, fine wines and locally crafted beer on tap
- Entertainment room for watching sports, reading, socializing, etc.
- Flexible meeting room for presentations, board meetings, classes & more
- Mud room with guest laundry facilities
- Workout space
- 3 lower-level and 3 upper-level guest rooms, including one fully ADA accessible guest room
- Guest controlled heating and A/C for each room
- Engineered acoustics and sound proofing throughout
- Wrap-around decks
- Outdoor fire pit
Interested in being among the first to stay in the Madison Lodge?
Request a Brochure!